Diabetes Education For Everyday Living
The pharmacists of Remington Drug are offering a series of classes on everyday living with Diabetes. Each month, a new topic related to Diabetes will be discussed in hopes of educating the undiagnosed, pre-diabetic & diabetic patient, family member, caregiver, or interested person. Remington Drug believes in a three legged approach of diet, exercise, and medications to appropriately manage Diabetes.
Classes will be held on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
See below for the upcoming dates & times of our diabetes education classes.
- Location Key:
- RFH = Remington Volunteer Fire Dept, 200 E Marshall St, Remington VA 22734
- The Arbors = The Arbors @ Culpeper, 15255 Ira Hoffman Ln, Culpeper VA 22701
- January: The Low Glycemic Index Solution
- Jan 10 RFH
- Jan 24 RFH
- Jan 28 The Arbors
- February: Controlling Your Blood Sugar
- Feb 14 RFH
- Feb 18 The Arbors
- Feb 28 RFH
- March: 25 Ways to Control Type 2 Diabetes
- Mar 14 RFH
- Mar 18 The Arbors
- Mar 28 RFH
- April: Take the “Ouch” Out of Diabetes
- Apr 11 RFH
- Apr 15 The Arbors
- Apr 25 RFH
- May: Debunking the Myths of Diabetes
- May 9 RFH
- May 20 The Arbors
- May 23 RFH
- June: Diabetes and Your Teeth
- Jun 13 RFH
- Jun 17 The Arbors
- Jun 27 RFH
- July: The ABC’s of Diabetes
- Jul 11
- Jul 25
- August: Stock Your Pantry Like a Pro
- Aug 8
- Aug 22
- September: Diabetes Emergency Checklist
- Sept 12
- Sept 26
- October: I’ve Been Diagnosed. Now What?
- Oct 10
- Oct 24
- November: What is Slowing You Down?
- Nov 14
- December: Which Diet Takes the Gold?
- Dec 12
See below for our downloadable forms regarding our Diabetes Education programs.